Entri Populer

Selasa, 03 April 2012

Surprise Birthday Cake


Well, last night my parents take me outside celebrate my birthday. We celebrated my birthday at an Aceh restaurant because at that time I really wanted to eat Aceh noodles which famous delicious. Then, I realized that only family which will always love you.
Then, this morning I decided to wear the new clothe that my mom already made for me. The clothe is really nice and I like it so much. It is a silver short dress with the arms to the elbows and it has lacy. Since I wear veil, It is will look really nice if you combined by wearing jeans.
For you to know, my mother is a woman who is very creative. Although she is a civil servant but she is very clever in sew and cook.
Then...
After the class was over, I got a message from one member of UKKPK that I had to go there to discuss about the speaker for our training program. They said that i had made some mistakes on the rundown program. So, without lingering i directly went to UKKPK.
There, my entire senior got angry with me because I had made a wrong arrangements’ event and many other mistake. I thought I had done it right and I've discussed it before rundown was made. They were angry because of all the errors that occur because of me. They also said that I do not deserve to be there and should I get out.
So, after heard all of that yelling, I was crying and feeling really upset. Suddenly, someone hit me with eggs from the back. I realized that I had been compromised by them and watering me with flavor. Some of them bought a birthday cake to me and sing a birthday song. However, I could not stop crying, my tears were still fall. They had made me feeling really sad. Then, tried to stop crying and smile at them.
I was talking inside that this is my beloved organization, UKKPK...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar