Entri Populer
-
Have you ever felt in love? Actually everybody has ever felt in love because everyone was...
-
Procedure Essay Activity : 4 Process : 3 A phone toy is a funny small thing that usually garnishing and hanging in your...
-
"From now on, I will keep posting every day…” ...
-
Aulia Fitri 18263 Writing1 Acrivity: 4 Comparisaon and contrast essay Procces: 3 Continuing study is a necessity for us. ...
-
Hai guys.. yaterday we already talked about my introduction section in my blog. So, today I decide to choose different topic. Check this ...
-
My hometown is Pariaman. My hometown is not too far from the capital of West Sumatera, Padang. It takes about one hour from Padang by a car....
-
I am always looking a good scenery and nice people when I visit my hometown. My hometown is not too fa...
-
Procedure Essay Activity : 4 Process : 3 A phone toy is a funny small thing that usually garnishing and hanging in yo...
-
Aulia Fitri 18263 Activity 4 My Idol Process 4 F1 GP is a famous race car in the world....
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar