Entri Populer

Jumat, 09 Maret 2012

The Worse Day

As the title, today is the worse day for me because all of my effort failed today. I almost cry every time I remember about this. Some friends were laughing at me when they hear about my failed. However, some others tried to make me calm down. Well, I will mention it some of them.
First, I left my assignment. Actually, I already have prepared the assignment a week before the assignment hand out to the lecturer. But when the day to hand out the assignment has come, I left it. So, I didn’t get mark from lecturer.
Second, I did not attend Mr. Hamzah class. It is writing 3 subjects. Actually, I have made my writing assignment. Then, we were almost waiting for an hour from the time that has decided. Because it was too long for waiting, some of us decided to get home. Only few people left in that class to talking. And me, I accompany my friend to buy birthday in the market. Risky, Vani, and I planned to visit all bakeries in the market and other place.
Suddenly, we got a message from one of our friends that Mr. Hamzah came to day. So, this is impossible for us to get back. At the end of the class Mr. Hamzah said that students who not coming today will get ‘E’ mark.
Third, I lost my money. Even though some people said that, money is not important, for me money is really important today. My mom only gives me money once a week, so I have to beg to my father. I think it lost when I was in the market.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar