Entri Populer

Selasa, 27 Maret 2012

After SEA class!


I must be proud of my self today. Because i made a delicious porridge for my my friends. Actually many other thing that we has made together. However, today they seemed tired after their SEA class so i have to do it by my self. I also taking SEA class, in news reading that not spent my energy. 

Well, even they cannot help me make the porridge, i can do it by my self coz I love it.
I made the porridge in my friend’s boarding house. We usually take a rest after class in her boarding house and its quite big for us. So that, i cooked the porridge there.

Actually, I make the porridge with cika but in the middle she didn’t  know what to to do next and she also looked tired after dancing in SEA class. Then, she decide to take a rest and do it by my self.
After an half hour, the porridge had completed and ready to enjoy. I collated the porridge into ten pieces in the dish for my friends who hunger.

I was pleased to see they all ate greedily. They say that porridge made ​​me very uncomfortable
because I have made ​​a good porridge; they get status updates on twitter.
I am also happy that I no longer see their starving faces.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar