Entri Populer

Selasa, 03 April 2012

No one cares

Before you read this posting, please say happy birthday to me first. Today is my birthday and until tonight only a few people remember my birthday.  I think they are forget about my birthday.
However, last night i have promised to my self that i will buy them  ice cream today as the treat. I think we has been together almost for two years. So, it is okay  if i treat them all.
Some my of my classmate knew that i today is my birthday and she asked me to treat them all. Fortunately, i already had had a plan to treat them all. Then, after the class was over, i bought  two boxes ice cream to we eat together. They look very happy and excited.
However, in my organization no one said happy birthday to me L. I am really sad about this because i do care to them all. When i came to the Sekre they look at me usually, it is like nothing happen today.
Until i get home now, i just keep the sadness in my mind...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar