Entri Populer

Senin, 09 April 2012

Mom, i miss you

Dear Mom,

                Mom, I miss you...

                This week is the longest time that I am far from you. It is almost a week that i cannot see your face. It is really different with the other week that I cannot back to home because I am a committee for two day full training program.

                Mom, do you know that my tears cannot stop to fall when I miss you?

                And now, I miss you...

                Mom, there are so many think that i need to talk to you, it is like what we usually do. And there are so many stories that i need you to know, about me, about my friends, about my campus and about this program.

                Mom, this morning I am an MC and moderator in this training organization. I know you know that your daughter like to stand in front of many people and like to speak much. These are that you usually taught to me.

                Mom, I was crying in the night when you got asthma, I know how is the feeling, and it’s really interfere. Mom, please don’t get sick while I am not at home...

 

                                                                                                                                   Love,

                                                                                                                                   Your daughter

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar