Hai guys.. yaterday we already talked about my introduction section in my blog. So, today I decide to choose different topic. Check this out.. ^^
NEW YORK - For most citizens of the United States, the main causes of data loss of contact in the phone was not a virus, but the toilet. Why?
One in three respondents the study of the Mobile & Online Backup by online address book Plaxo Inc. claimed that they never remove or destroy their cell phones so that data lost contact names. 19 percent of them admitted that they had dropped their phone in the toilet. Similarly, as quoted by MSNBC, Friday (22/07/2011).
One in three respondents the study of the Mobile & Online Backup by online address book Plaxo Inc. claimed that they never remove or destroy their cell phones so that data lost contact names. 19 percent of them admitted that they had dropped their phone in the toilet. Similarly, as quoted by MSNBC, Friday (22/07/2011).
Dependence of modern society to their handheld devices can not be denied. Some time ago, Google found that 39 percent of users take their phones into the toilet.
Though careless in the toilet, the U.S. smartphone users seem to be quite aware of the importance of copying important data from their computers or phones. As many as 72 percent of respondents admitted to backup data on their phone contacts.
While 68 percent of respondents who have a smartphone is also more likely to back up data on their personal computers than computer owners in general.
Plaxo also found that 25 percent of respondents are using cloud to backup their computer data. While the smartphone become the primary choice of the user to store their contact data (71 percent) than other options such as PC, laptop, email or social networking.
__________
Although Careless in the toilet, the U.S. smartphone users seem quite aware of the importance of copying data from Their Important computers or phones. As many as 72 percent of respondents claimed to do a backup for contact data on Their phones.

hahahhahahaha
BalasHapusyuck!
terrible!
don't make a call while you're at the toilet.
I Think its very usefull for me,,,,
BalasHapusand I Like topic that you choose ,,,
I Know what I don't know before,,heheheee
I agree with ranti,,, I won't make a call anymore in the toilet,,,hwhehehhehe
comment my blog yaaah aw,,,,,
hahahaha :D
BalasHapusthat sounds great !!
don't make a call while you're at the toilet .
nice topic aulia :)
FIGHTING !!
hahahahaha
BalasHapus^_^
I know that you all are always agree with my great ideas!
hehehe
even I am very angry,,
HapusI will never drop my phone into the toilet,
because of I have no much money to buy a new one..
heheheheh
and I guess, you have same opinion with me,right?
hahha