I had told you that there was a briefing night. So that, i couldn’t sleep a whole night. It started at 2 pm on Saturday until 3 pm. I had some responsibility to provide and accompany vice of new members. I provided them for many things. For example, bring them foods or dream. Sometimes i accompanied them to pray or being their coach.
In the midnight, i had to accompany them to walk around a half of UNP building. Because they had to from one post to another post, it is about 5 posts. Either of my friends also had to to do it. Since i am with the first group, so i finished at 4 pm. While they were take a rest, i went to checked some posts.
Then, the briefing night finished at 2pm on Sunday. When i wanted to go home, i was feeling really sleepy on public transportation. I surrender and decided to sleep on public tranportation, i did not care any more with other people.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar