Have you ever felt in love?
Actually everybody has ever felt in love because everyone was born with a love feeling. But, have you thought what is love actually?
I am sure we have different opinions and different ways to get our own love. So, this is the story about me, about how i explain about love.
When i was in senior high school, i was really an active student. I used to do all of my assignment with my best effort. My classmates and i had been together in two years. Because we were in science class. So, we knew the real characteristic each other of us.
When i was in the last grade, some of classmates and i followed a course for SNMPTN examination. At that time i was getting closer with one of my classmate. He is really kind and smart. Because were in the same course, so we study together and almost everyday we had lunch together.
I was accepted in UNP. At that time, my father got injure bacause he had gotten maag. Again, he is really kind. He used to accompany me and drop me everywhere. So, i only hope his trade to drop me everywhere and help me handle the administration. He didn’t pass the examination. Because chose medical faculty and now he is in the private university in Padang with the same major.
You know, women is always impressed with a men sacrifice. So, i pressed with him.
One day, he bought a credit in my mobile and i think it’s really awkward for me. I don’t like a friend relationship between me and him changed like this. I just afraid if i am getting closer with him more than a friend. Actually i like him but I felt more comfortable if i closed with him as a friend. And I just believe with what my parents choose for me because they know the best for me.
I tried to avoid and not care with everything about him. I didn’t replay his messages any more. Then, we keep the distance between us. And until now, we still silent each other without any contact..
what a nice story, aulia!
BalasHapusbut, a lil bit sad
:'(
I hope every man will do a great sacrifice to someone that he love.
^_^
agree!
Hapusranti, you know me so well.. :D
I thought I know him,.
BalasHapusChaca often called his name,.
am I right??
wkwkwkwk
It's too fast to get conclusion wheter he loves you or not..
Maybe he just want to keep in touch with you,,,..
heheheee
no, not him at all
Hapusthat one is my best friend :)
I made this conclusion because I wanted to make this story little bit 'lebaaii'.. ahahaha..
I have a question for gya .
BalasHapus"who the guy who stole aulia hearts????"
I am curious :/
i had told you, i think you know it.. :)
HapusWomen is always impressed with a men sacrifice ...
BalasHapusNot really I think ...
hahaha
Oh!
Hapus