Entri Populer

Minggu, 06 Maret 2011

My Hometown


  I am always looking a good scenery and nice people when I visit my hometown. My hometown is not too far from Padang, the capital city of West Sumatera. My hometown is Pariaman. It takes about one hour to go there. In Pariaman, my hometown is located in Lubuak Idai. I am sure that everyone ever hear Lubuak Idai.
 Actually, Lubuak Idai is name of a river wich across the village. The river has a deep pound and slow current in the reachers.when I was a child, I used to swim in the river. Now, the name I using by a restaurant in Padang which famous with a delicious roasted fish. The restaurant is located in Khatib Sulaiman street, in Padang.
source picture: yusranita.wordpress.com and sekretariat@disbudpar-kotapariaman.org

 Cermin beach is a beautiful  beach. It has a good scenery and white sand. Many people come to enjoy the view and play at the beach. In Cermin beach there are many pine trees along the beach. The beach has many cottage that selling some foods. The foods are not really expensive.
                  Then, about five kilometers from Cermin beach. There is located a famous beach in Pariaman. The beach called Ulakan beach. Ulakan beach is the famous beach in Pariaman. People usually come there for a religion funeral. There is a grave of Syekh Burhanuddin take place. Everyone in there believe that people who visit it in seven times it has same meaning with pray in Mecca.

 Pariaman beach has a beautiful place to take a vacation. Most people in Pariaman always go there every weekend. I think, you should go there to take a vacation…

6 komentar:

  1. it better to you to put interesting picture like the beach in Pariaman,,,

    so far, your essay is good enough because you can make an interesting sentence to make people interested,,

    heheh
    that's all from me,,
    :)

    BalasHapus
  2. thanks..
    this is my old posting..

    my newposting can't open..
    hikss...

    BalasHapus
  3. i think tour essay is good.
    but,
    dont began a pragraph with conjunction word,
    like this.
    "Then, about five kilometers from Cermin beach"
    just it..
    ok.
    keep writing to be better...^_^

    BalasHapus
  4. why you just made it to be three paragraph?
    you can make more paragraph.
    after "dot" dont use conjunction.

    do the best for your writing ^^

    BalasHapus
  5. perhatian ,,...!
    mohon utk tidak komen d sini please komen yg terbaru...
    yang iko alah sangat lamooo...

    thank you. :D

    BalasHapus
  6. check...check
    ^_^


    "I am sure that everyone ever hear Lubuak Idai"
    (in first paragraph, last sentence)

    I do not think so
    maybe, minangkabau people ever hear lubuk idai but what about people outside the western sumatra..??
    I am not sure...
    hhehehe

    BalasHapus