I am sitting in a small cafe in front of PKM building, usually we called it Cafe Uni Eva. When the first time you sit in this cafe, you will think that this cafe is not really good. Because the cafe is in the corner and litle bit dark. But, the thing that make you comfortable to sit here is the facilitate. And now, I am sitting in this cafe to do my homework. Even thought you do not buy anything from Uni Epa, she allow us (student of UNP) sit here and to online with Wi-Fi... J
From here, I can hear our radio. That is Radio Sigma 106.4 FM. It is the only one radio in Padang State University. Hahaha... I think I must be proud. Since I am a member of UKKPK UNP, so I am is an announcer in that radio. We (members) not directly become in announcer in this radio but, we have to follow some training and process first. Okay.. I think it is enough about UKKPK UNP.
Back to the story about Cafe Uni Eva... In Cafe Uni Eva, PKM students usually sit together, talk, share and make a joke. Me, myself, sit there for online and keep the relation with other PKM members. And the food prices in that Cafe is reasonable for student and it provide many variants of menu. Haaaah.. Seems like I promote the Cafe.
nice story, aulia!
BalasHapusbut be careful with your grammar " I'm is an announcer.....".
hahahahahah
^_^
mmm...
BalasHapushave I gone there??
good idea to promote from your blog...
haha...
tell me if it success...
haha..
waw it's true??
BalasHapuswhen you invite me to eat in there ??
i will wait au
hahah
:D :D